Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Some items in refrigerator are freezing

All your food is solid as Sears?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ivan" wrote in message

BUT, fridge started making funny noises later that day.
They were
intermittent, so I put off calling for service. Last night,
the
fridge and freezer temp began to shoot up. We called Sears
at 11:30
PM, and a live human answered, promising service for today,
Saturday,
while simultaneously saying that someone would call the day
before, to
confirm. We pointed out that there were now only 10 minutes
left in
"the day before," and the person on the phone finally seemed
understand and promised someone would be here this
afternoon.

About 6 AM today, Sears sent me an e=-mail saying that my
fridge would
be fixed....Monday morning. And that "You'll get a
confirmation call
the day before."

So much for all the food in there!