Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_2_] Doug Miller[_2_] is offline

Default OT Federal Budget n understandable terms

In article , bob haller wrote:

obama became president during our economic collapse. largest since
depression.

obviously obama wasnt cause of collapse it began well before his
election cycle.

It started about a year and a half before he was elected -- but it's gotten a
hell of a lot worse since then.

lay the blame where it belongs, bush missmanaged our country mired us
in at least one unjustified war

Indeed, let's "lay the blame where it belongs." The economy was doing just
fine, thank you very much, during the first six years of Bush's presidency --
when Republicans controlled Congress. Then the Democrats gained control of
Congress in 2006, and the economy has been in the crapper pretty much ever
since.