Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT Federal Budget n understandable terms

On Aug 12, 1:04*pm, bob haller wrote:
On Aug 12, 7:26*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

DGDevin wrote:
"Home Guy" *wrote in ...

According to Rush Limbaugh, technically there hasn't been an official
Federal Budget for the past 2 years.

Just continuing resolutions to raise the debt ceiling.

That sounds like something he would say, perhaps he didn't notice that
during the Bush administration almost all Republican members of
Congress voted to raise the debt ceiling *seven* times, which is
perhaps why the federal debt doubled while Bush was in the White
House.

In eight years the Bush administration ran up $800 billion worth of
deficits.

We just hit a $1 trillion deficit for this fiscal year, with two months left
to go.

Each year of the Obama administration has seen deficits in excess of one
trillion dollars.

Eight hundred billion was a manageable number in a robust economy; four
trillion is a disaster in ANY economy.

obama became president during our economic collapse. largest since
depression.

obviously obama wasnt cause of collapse it began well before his
election cycle.

lay the blame where it belongs, bush missmanaged our country mired us
in at least one unjustified war

Make that TWO unjustified wars.

Just to be non-partisan, Johnson shamelessly lied our way into
Vietnam, with the greatest number of soldiers killed/wounded, millions
of innocent civilians killed; a country devastated by Agent Orange for
generations.

Back to the Republicans: It was Reagan who sent the Marines into
Greneda, ostensibly to protect US medical school students; actually
because he didn't like the local government. It was Bush I who
invaded Panama because the local dictator Noriega was getting too
greedy about his cut of the drug money? (Lots of innocent civilians
killed.)

And so it goes...

HB