Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Paint Sprayer ?

gregz wrote in

g:

gregz wrote:
"James Nipper" wrote:
I have never used a paint sprayer before. I have a wooden shed, and
a large gazebo (with many spindles, that would take a long time to
paint with a brush), and I was wondering if I should try a basic
sprayer, and save myself a lot of time.

Cost is not the main factor, but because I would use it very seldom,
I don't need top of the line.

Can anyone recommend a specific brand, and/or actual model number ?

By the way, I will be using latex paint.

thanks !!

James

I got some kind of model. Drips like crazy but outdoors should be no
problem

Greg

Mine is a commonly seen buzzer sprayer. I use a compressed sprayer
also, but they all require very thin watery liquid.

I have not used it lately, but I got a roller feed system. Long hoses
to clean, but it works for me.

Greg

of course,he could RENT a professional style paint sprayer,the kind that
feeds direct from the 5 gal.paint bucket. No thinning needed.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik