Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Paint Sprayer ?

On Aug 11, 3:50*pm, "James Nipper"
wrote:
*I have never used a paint sprayer before. *I have a wooden shed, and a
large gazebo *(with many spindles, that would take a long time to paint with
a brush), and I was wondering if I should try a basic sprayer, and save
myself a lot of time.

Cost is not the main factor, but because I would use it very seldom, I don't
need top of the line.

Can anyone recommend a specific brand, and/or actual model number ?

By the way, I will be using latex paint.

thanks !!

James

The airless sprayers will work. However, I would use a brush or
sponge applicator. When doing spindles, you are going to put a lot of
paint in the air and often not enough on the spindles.