Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Josepi[_19_] Josepi[_19_] is offline

Default Question: US 220 vs Aussie 220

Most of those are familiar. Snyder, Gosen, Gemor, Ron Hoy. I was in Kit.

Snyder joined up with Tschirhardt? now T&S Electric?. I hung out with
Cronin at work.

Dad's still alive. Almost lost him this spring, but doing reasonably
well right now. He's 82. I'm just shy of 60.
No Roth blood, but know a lot of Roths, and lived between Pool and
Milverton for a while as a kid. Whitney Farms ring a bell??
Or H&S Electic? Or AB Snyder Electric (Dad's older brother), Quality
Lighting, Gemor Electric, Aden Fry? Ron Hoy Electric, Gosen Electric?