Posted to alt.home.repair
harryagain harryagain is offline

Default Harry Land problem explained

"Oren" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:42:19 -0700, "DGDevin"
wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news:s5udnaMQj8Yi5NnTnZ2dnUVZ_vSdnZ2d@earthlink. com...

The only race riot I can recall in Houston resulted in almost 200 people
charged with capital murder (which carries the death penalty). Under our
state's laws, EVERYONE engaged in a riot is equally guilty of any crime
committed by anybody involved.

Yeah, and your policy of executing infants is miles ahead of most of the
rest of the nation, you have to scare them straight young.

When did Texas execute an infant?

Fooey! In my state, it's against the law to go about in disguise
anywhere
or at any time.

Then why do so many of you wear cowboy boots and cowboy hats when the
closest you've ever been to a cow is your bar-b-que?

A real Cowboy is made when he steps in horse ****. Cow pies come
later.

I can step in horse **** every day where I live. But nobody wears ten
gallon hats.