Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

The following is an interview with Mark Ruffalo that appeared in the
Huffington post today.

As they say, "If the foo s__ts, wear it,"

Lew

---------------------------------------

Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out For Tar Sands Action

Activist and actor Mark Ruffalo has joined the fight against the
Keystone XL pipeline, a pipeline from the tar sands in Canada to
refineries on the Gulf of Mexico.

In the video, Ruffalo says, “I’ve seen the kind of damage that
out-of-control energy development can do to water and to communities
near my own home, where fracking for natural gas is causing widespread
pollution ... All these problems are connected — we need to get off
fossil fuels.”

In a past interview with The Huffington Post, he said, "Either we're
going to go with some grace into green energy, or we're gonna go
kicking and screaming, but we're going by God. The world is already
leaving us behind. We're being left behind. America. Because the gas
and oil industry has a strangle hold on us. And our politicians."