Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_2_] Doug Miller[_2_] is offline

Default OT Buying a new truck

In article , George wrote:
On 8/10/2011 11:02 PM, gpsman wrote:
On Aug 10, 10:32 pm, wrote:
The Ford place has a 2011 Ranger XLT I would like to have.

I think you're nuts to buy any new vehicle unless it's like buying
lunch... or you can't get a loan for used. That's a different story.

New vehicles are for saps. You can get a lot more used rig for less
money. I like Ford but I'd bet they're still installing that POS
clunky signal/flasher mechanism in my '96.
-----

- gpsman

Thinking you might not have looked at the used vehicle market in some
time. Used to be as you described because you could buy a used vehicle
for a lot less a year later.

Now if a new vehicle is say $25k you will find 1 year old versions of
that vehicle with 20,000 miles are $23,500.

And how much for a 4 year old version of the same thing?