Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default OT Buying a new truck

gpsman wrote:
On Aug 10, 10:32 pm, wrote:
The Ford place has a 2011 Ranger XLT I would like to have.

I think you're nuts to buy any new vehicle unless it's like buying
lunch... or you can't get a loan for used. That's a different story.

New vehicles are for saps. You can get a lot more used rig for less
money. I like Ford but I'd bet they're still installing that POS
clunky signal/flasher mechanism in my '96.
-----

- gpsman

Huh?
New and old, there is not much difference in price between two. \
New one has few incentives specially with cash in hand.
Saving ~2K over the life of vehicle ownership was not worth it for me.
I bought new probably last one in my life time. Acura MDX.