Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Google groups down since Aug 1

Steve Ackman wrote:

(...)

This is the actual svg:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...y_%28en%29.svg
(I bet you can't see it in Seamonkey 2.0.11.)

That is much prettier than the link I cited. Thanks!
Looks great in Seamonkey 2.0.11. (That'll be 0.1 'RCM Attaboy'.)

As to the content. It claims to represent posts
per day and parenthetically GB per day. It can't be
both. I'd bet on GB per day.

A safe bet.

Clarification:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/de/PiratesVsTemp(en).svg/500px-PiratesVsTemp(en).svg

The NUMBER of posts is probaby going down while the
volume of binary content is going up.

I DAGS but wasn't able to get a handle on the sheer
number of USENET posts v. volume.

Sometimes fewer posts are better.
Of the top 20 RCM posters, 8 live in my plonkfile.
The remainder are a continuing source of compelling
information and inspiration.

The data is
from alltopia and they do carry binaries after all.

Thanks for that link btw. :-)

Soitny.

--Winston