Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Lots homes in London UK will need to be repaired as thecountryturns into a ****-hole

harryagain wrote:

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
aemeijers wrote:

Nothing scares the PTB more than roving groups of young healthy
horny unemployed males (who still think they are immortal) with
time on their hands. Doubt there are many married guys out there.

I wonder how many of them are young muslim men - who can't find a job
because no employer wants to put up with the expense of a dedicated
prayer room, and the hit to productivity and general nonesense because
they have to pray 5 times a day.

There's only so many conveinence-store and taxi-cab jobs to go around...

They are mostly black youths. Muslims seem to be the targets, they run many
shops and small grocery stores.
Being black they are less intelligent hence less qualified and find it
harder to get a job these days.
They also have this "gangsa" culture. We don't have many shootings here but
when we do it's generally black shooting black. Most crime is blacks as
well.

Er, well, it's not really a race thing, it's a culture and education
thing. Certainly there is a correlation with race, but correlation does
not equal causation.