Posted to alt.home.repair
harryagain harryagain is offline

Default Lots homes in London UK will need to be repaired as the country turns into a ****-hole

"Pete C." wrote in message
om...

harryagain wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 20:48:11 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

You only get a job here if you're an illegal immigrant. Heh Heh.

OK, I'll travel in the cargo hold along with the duct tape. Thanks
for
the tip!

You need to destroy all your documents and claim to come from Iraq to
be
sure of getting in! :-)

You live in a strange land. Police don't use water cannons, tear gas
or tasers as I can see. Not sure they even have batons.

Rumor is police are now considering rubber bullets on the riot crowds.
That confuses me, since police don't have guns.

Holding cell housing capacity has maxed out.

We have all these things. Considered as last resort.
Time to get them out I think.

I think you will have the same in the US shortly.
People over there are watching this..

It couldn't happen to any real extent in the US. The US police don't go
around asking the rioters to please stop looting and burning like your
UK police do, and the US shop and home owners are well armed and have
the right to use those arms in defense of their shops, homes and selves.
The "youbs" with "petrol bombs" and bricks wouldn't stand a chance
sandwiched between armed police and armed civilian adults.

But they will have guns too. You will have shoot outs between desperate
people and the National Guard.
I think we have had four deaths so far. You will have hundreds.