Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Iggy -- Money from the Web

On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 16:41:08 -0500, Ignoramus11295

On 2011-08-09, Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Ignoramus11295" wrote in message
..
I find this specific business concept not quite agreeing with my
tastes of what I like to do and what I do not like to do. There is
already a couple of guys who do this kind of thing (craftkb and such).

So no Choogle Groups?

I mean, if someone is interested in a solution for this group
specifically, I can do it.

I was thinking along those lines when you where asking about going
into the used machinery business. Like where is your online store and
have the ones you want on ebay also.

Great idea OP.

Deja was perfect, when they got bought out they trashed it, still
can't understand that one. Just make sure the trees are easily
traceable and it will be much better than Google Groups or any other
group I've seen since Deja.

SW