Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Trouble reading alt.home.repair

On 8/8/2011 8:48 PM, Home Guy wrote:
"A. Baum" wrote:

That's because G00gle Groups is not Usenet. Get a real Usenet
account, plenty of free servers that carry AHR if you can't
afford 6 bucks a month.

Absolutely no reason to spend money to read and post to usenet.

Use any usenet client you like (many are also e-mail clients) and any
one of many free NNTP servers.

Other than for binary file downloading, I dare anyone here to make a
cogent and logical argument why the use of a paid usenet account gets
you more than using a free server when it comes to reading and posting
to text groups.

Here's one. I used to subscribe to a moderated group and none of the
free servers worked with that group.