Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

A 35,000' drop is an awful lot for a stall without any recovery.
I have to question that conclusion. Got a cite for it? If nothing
else, even a fairly newly licensed pilot would have a better feel for
pitch attitude than that would indicate.

I read this somewhere. Remember, the plane was buffeted by really bad
weather, the instruments gave conflicting readings, probably was near pitch
black. There was somewhere a preliminary reading of the black boxes that
were finally recovered. A miracle in itselfthat they were found, in the
middle of the ocean, no reliable position known until just about then.

--
Best regards
Han