Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo?

willshak wrote in
m:

Metspitzer wrote the following:
OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or
Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo?

I want to track the miles on a vehicle by taking a picture of the
odometer and log them on a calendar.

I know pencil and paper would be almost as good, but if there is such
a service I would like to use it.

You don't need paper. You buy a calendar for the year and write the
odometer reading in each of the daily boxes on the calendar.
You don't even need a camera, all you need is a pencil or pen. I keep a
few in my car's console for just such occasions.
You can also write in important days, like birthdays, and anniversaries.
That's what most of us do.

....and never once has a calander crashed and lost everything.