Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Cheapest way to put up a corporate sign

Ignoramus1471 wrote:

What would be the cheapest way to make a sign (to be hung outside on a
wall) with a corporate name.

I do not want anything fancy, just the name of my corporation on a 2x8
sheet of whatever.

I would prefer it made "professionally", rather than do a DIY job.

Tack together a couple of (used/retired) bedsheets, and recruit your kid and
his classmates to make a sign with Tempera paint or poster paint, and maybe
slip the teacher ten or twenty bucks to call it a "class project."

Or find somebody that's got a big plotter and just print it on some durable
media.

Attachment of grommets, hanging the sign, getting permission to put the damn
thing up in this regulatory regime, and so on are left as an exercise for
the reader. ;-)

Good Luck!
Rich