Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default OT Are mormons a cult? continued.

"Square Peg" wrote in message

And where did I say that?

You constantly tell us how much better a person, you are.

There you go again. Find one place where I said *I* was better than
someone else.

People like KRW hear what they want to hear, so when you criticized Rush
Limbaugh's listeners he heard you claiming to be better than him--that makes
it easy for him to dismiss you as one of those lying "leftists" who haunt
his dreams. Yeah, I know, it doesn't make much sense. But as you
suggested, some people are happier not thinking too much.