Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Paging Mr Wilkins ...

Snag wrote:
I' running a new SATA HDD that I just installed , transferred the OS
from another SATA HDD with the program I was referring to in a
from this one , so apparently this will work as a means to create a
backup drive . This was done because I want to make some changes
to the original , and didn't want to risk losing everything on my
desktop comp . --
Snag
Learning keeps
you young !

Made the changes discussed in that previous thread - prefetch mods and
deletions . I'm back on the original HDD now , with the new one disconnected
but still in the comp just in case ... I tried to reconfigure the partition
sizes on the new drive , but it wouldn't let me . My next mod will to be to
change partition sizes via admin tools . I really really should have made
the boot partition larger than 40 Gb when I reloaded the OS into this
machine a while back .
And away we go !
--
Snag