Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cheapest way to put up a corporate sign

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 10:25:36 -0500, Ignoramus1471
wrote:

What would be the cheapest way to make a sign (to be hung outside on a
wall) with a corporate name.

I do not want anything fancy, just the name of my corporation on a 2x8
sheet of whatever.

I would prefer it made "professionally", rather than do a DIY job.

Damnit all, anyway. I haven't bought/built my CNC router yet. (Funding
coming in roughly 2 weeks.)

'Course, you could do it on your CNC mill with a router bit and Corel
Draw, Ig. Feed it 2' at a time. If not Corel, then maybe Gimp under
Xnix.

--
I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
--Duke Ellington