Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cheapest way to put up a corporate sign

"Ignoramus1471" wrote in message
What would be the cheapest way to make a sign (to be hung outside on a
wall) with a corporate name.

I do not want anything fancy, just the name of my corporation on a 2x8
sheet of whatever.

I would prefer it made "professionally", rather than do a DIY job.

The cheapest neat-looking way I know is to enlarge a computer-drawn image,
either on a drafting plotter or by tracing around an optical projection of
an acetate print. Toner fused to acetate holds magic-marker ink better than
the clear areas do, so it's easy to blacken the image.

jsw