Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Man electrocuted while "allegedly" stealing wiring (HOUMA, LA)

In article , Home Guy wrote:

They'll take them to court and sue for $10 million for some sort of
crazy-ass "pain and suffering" and the jury (also composed of trash of
one color or another) will give it to them.

I always had liability insurance not so much so I could afford to
lose. I had it more so I could afford to win. Even if they don't get the
$10 million, I am still out $10,000s. The funny part is that the utility
company is probably gonna get sued because they were negligent in
securing the site or he wouldn't have had the opportunity to fry
himself.