Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stinky washing machine

Reminds me of the episode of Brady Bunch, when Bobby put the
entire box of detergent in the washing machine. The house
was filled with foam.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aussiblu" wrote in message
d.com...
PS: The hair shampoo which is designed to remove oil and
grease
from hair removes the slime accumulated from fabricate
softeners
and the like that supports odour causing mould and mildew on
and
under the seals. It often also has the added benefit of a
nice
after fragrance. If you want to do a real good job use a
shampoo that is tea tree based as the tea tree oil is also a
natural antiseptic that should kill any mould. Run it on the
warm cycle. with the full shampoo bottle. I'd avoid the
sudsy
type if they exist as a full bottle in the tub might create
so
much suds that the lid banks around.

--
Regards
Blue

Remove ZX from email address to reply directly.