Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Garage Door Repair and Maintainance!!

Garagedoorstoronto wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am staying in Toronto and want to get my Garage Door Repaired and
Maintained. The problem is I have got it repaired 5 times already and
now the door stops half way down. I am really fed up of it. I have
consulted few
companies like Garage Doors Toronto - promaster.ca and they told me
to get it replaced. Have anyone used their services before, is it
worth the investment..

This is a DIY newsgroup and, in general, provides advice for self repair.

In your case, there is probably a screw adjustment on the side of the motor
box governing downward travel.

Turn the screw.