Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Man electrocuted while "allegedly" stealing wiring (HOUMA, LA)

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:53:45 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
What gets me is that the AP feels some sort of idiosyncratic need to
report that this guy was "allegedly" trying to steal copper wire.

Would it kill them to NOT use the word "allegedly" in their reporting?

Could it be more obvious that he was absolutely trying to steal copper
wire?

Allegedly covers all things, like hardly any radiation, or I only put the
head in, Judge, I didn't rape her. And nothing was ever proven in a court
of law, and no small farm animals were permanently damaged.

Ordinarily.