Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo?

On 03 Aug 2011 20:25:19 GMT, Han wrote:

Metspitzer wrote in
:

OT Does anyone know of a free calendar that works like Google or
Yahoo that allows you to upload a photo?

I want to track the miles on a vehicle by taking a picture of the
odometer and log them on a calendar.

I know pencil and paper would be almost as good, but if there is such
a service I would like to use it.

From the google help:

Attach a Google document, spreadsheet, or presentation to your event, or
upload a file from your computer. You must have a Google Docs account in
order to enable this lab and add documents as event attachments, but you
don't need to have a Google Docs account to simply view documents that
have been attached to events by others.

Labs is the keyword here, since they are going to eliminate the labs, I
believe.

I was hoping to be able to drag a photo of the odometer from my
desktop to a day on the calendar. (the car I am tracking is in another
state) Although I use Google Docs, trying to use the calendar this
way seems like a convoluted way of getting there.

I can just use Google Docs to store the photos and rely on the date of
the file to track the time.

Thanks.