Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT Online video instructions

Red Green wrote in
:

Metspitzer wrote in
news
After moving 3 times and ending back at home with her mother, my
niece has stored her waterbed in my living room. That is a whole
nother story. Anyway we had a heck of a time putting that bed
together the first time. The first time, we got the frame on
backwards. Before moving it the second time, I marked left, right,
top, bottom on all the parts so it will go back together right next
time.

Anyway..........it sure would be nice if manufacturers would put
assembly instructions in video format on the web.

Not that you had the original opportunity but when I dissassemble
anything like that, where practical, small piece of masking tape at
mating parts marked A & A, B & B, etc. The writing orientation will
also give orientation of the pieces.

....also, I take lots of digital pics of stuff. I KNOW I'll never need
them...but I always do. Now in the process of replacing all the wood on one
of those large garden carts.

Wait, was this overlapping that or was it...