Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default SLOWWWWW....

Oren wrote:

I use Netscape Communicator 4.79 for reading news.

That must really suck on the Win98 box you have.

Netscape Communicator 4.79 runs on XP. Don't know about Vista or 7.

Come forth into the age of enlightenment.

You mean - come forth into the age of malware infection, botnet control,
and Microsoft Genuine disAdvantage.

Sorry. I like my Win32 OS with a nice big helping of root access for
the operator.

KernelEx API layer allows me to run a wide variety of supposedly XP-only
software.

My win-98 systems have 1.5 gb ram and several TB worth of SATA drives, 2
and 3 Ghz Pentium and Core2 CPU's, universal USB mass storage drivers.