Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default SLOWWWWW....

On Jul 31, 10:19*am, "harryagain" wrote:
"Smitty Two" wrote in message

news

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

Google must be taking one of its naps. *Several messages of mine have
not appeared after days.

Anybody else?

HB

In Psych 101 they teach that if you put a reward in a maze, a mouse will
learn the maze and find the reward. If you then stop putting the reward
at the end of the maze, the mouse will soon stop running the maze. The
difference between humans and mice is that humans will run the maze
forever, years after the reward is gone.

IOW, why the **** are you still using a web browser to read usenet?

The Google thing is more user friendly.
The threads are easier to follow.
It's not working in the UK this last three days either..- Hide quoted text -

Yep. I tried several different news readers. All the bells and
whistles get in the way of what I want to do, i.e., just read the damn
posts.

Harry K