Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Gray water leachfield

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:02:27 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Utah.

Steve,

not to change the subject

From another thread you mentioned Evaporative (swamp) coolers for your
shipping containers. Same place for the brewery.

Why not use a squirrel cage fan? The one I salvaged from my old
furnace is a four speed. The HAVC guy told me it would only take a few
minutes to evacuate HOT air from my double garage. I'm going to put it
on a small dolly for mobility.

A squirrel cage fan on one end would draw plenty of heat out of the
container on the far end. A small hole / vent to move the heat out...
mounted near the roof on the end wall. Mounted inside.

\ back to subject