Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why does a built-in gas grill cost so much?

"paulaner" wrote in message

I have a $400 Webber that is 8 years old and doing fine. I was
looking at consumerreports listings and see the grills with an
excellent rating are around $800 - $1000. The ones you are looking at
cost $1500 and up.

Maybe I'm just cheap?

Then you probably won't like some of the prices here
http://www.bbqguys.com/departments_n...J65Qo dsWjdWA

Be sure to marvel at the Fire Magic Echelon Diamond.
http://www.bbqguys.com/item_name_Fir...m_2791414.html
The double side burner is extra at $786. The cover goes up and down at the
push of a button. Of course you'd expect that for $7100.