Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Mountain lion killed in Conn. had walked from S. Dakota

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 10:21:38 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 7/29/2011 4:53 PM, Robert Green wrote:

Hey, I'm on dialup. Loaded fast enough for me! (-: What are you running
at? 2400BPS?

Sometimes....

All depends on how noisy lines are at any given time. We're (very)
rural; they're not great at any time and they're doing some work at a
switching/junction point in town and depending on what's going on there
at any given time it may be as low as 6-8k negotiated but w/ the
correction/error rate effective may be that poor...good can sometimes
reach near 33.6 but rarely much over 28.8...

Must be painful to do OS updates...