Edwin Pawlowski

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

"Wes Stewart" wrote in message |Swingman wrote:

| I balance my checkbook(s) every time I log onto my accounts and know

exactly
| how much money I have, to the penny, at ALL times.

Yes. I used to be pretty lax with finances. It cost me money. Now I
reconcile every account to the penny every time a statement comes in.

I use Quicken. Takes about two minutes to reconcile the statement. I've
been using it for years now and find it simple and fast. It is hand to be
able access your bank on line also. While I only use checks for the monthly
bills, I use a debit card a lot and it makes it easy to peek if you think
you forgot to note a transaction.
Ed