Posted to alt.home.repair
David1950 David1950 is offline

Default To create more jobs...

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"David1950" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"David1950" wrote:

You are free to hire a hack. There's _no_ law, which says you can't.

I disagree. I think there are many laws against practicing many trades
without a license.

You may want to read that again.

Suppose you clue me in to what I misinterpreted.

You're talking about trades practicing without a license. It's irrelevant
as far as if Doug wants to hire a licensed contractor, or a weekend
warrior. There's _no_ law saying Doug is limited to hiring only a licensed
contractor. However, when one hires an unlicensed or uninsured person, they
must be prepared to pay the consequence.