Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Mountain lion killed in Conn. had walked from S. Dakota

That helps explain the 14 trillion USA national debt, they
are spending how much on cougar poop? I thought the debt was
mostly payoffs to Democrats who helped that foreign born
marxist get into the Black House. Know I'm sayin, home? You
slide me some votes, I be in de blak house crib for sho!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Don Phillipson" wrote in message

Expert animal trackers can recognize cougar poop when they
see
it, and DNA analysts can (sometimes) identify the individual
source. So
many US states nowadays want to say they have cougars that
wildlife
officers collect samples of any likely poop they come
across:
and the DNA laboratories do the rest, viz. track one
individual
who left deposits in several states.

--
Don Phillipson