Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default New study on wind energy

Dennis Lockhart, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, has
saying that "the lack of clarity about the cost implications of the
recent health care legislation" is a prominent factor in the sluggish
recovery.
"We've frequently heard strong comments to the effect of 'my company
won't hire a single additional worker until we know what health
insurance costs are going to be,'" the Fed president said.