Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Gray water leachfield

On Jul 28, 12:31*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:59:13 -0700 (PDT), JIMMIE
wrote:

Check county codes for installing a dry well

People mention codes, double top-secret permits, a truck load of
inspectors, etc ... but!

This is grey water for a small brewing set-up.

I often toss dirty water from a car wash bucket onto the lawn, around
trees and plants.

What is the difference?

Hold your phone calls, folks. *We do have a winner.

Thanks, Oren. *My sediments exactly. *I was asking more along the lines of
construction techniques, but guess everyone went off on a legal tangent.
Forgiveness is easier to get than approval.

Steve

--

Heart surgery pending?www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide

Putting in a dry well is the frkin' simple part...a hole in the ground
with rocks in it. The trouble you can get in to if its regulated can
be a real PITA. You will wish like hell you sought approval if it is
ever questioned because the burden of proof will be on you to prove
you did no harm and that can be expensive.

Jimmie