Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default New study on wind energy

On Jul 28, 12:13*am, "
wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:09:59 -0700, "DGDevin" wrote:

"HeyBub" *wrote in message
om...

To quote our revered betters: "Weather is not climate."

I recall last winter during some especially cold weather some right-wingnuts
were snickering about how that warming climate sure was a bitch, haw haw
haw. *For some reason they don't seem to have much to say on the subject at
the moment.

Yeah, we've all noticed that it's only "climate" when it's hot; when it's cold
it's only "weather".

The claim made is that global warming will cause extreme weather
events to become more common. It may well get colder in some parts of
the world.
Exactly what we are seeing these last few years.