Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default New study on wind energy

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

Makes sense to me, too, studied, unstudied, understudied or overstudied. Is
your objection simply that no studies have confirmed this? Or are you
actually saying that catching liver diseases earlier than where we tend to
catch them now would have NO effect on the liver transplant rates?

No, I am saying that no studies show that insurance status has an
impact on catching these things earlier. Even with insurance that covers
annual physicals, the rates at which people take the time to actually do
them is low. The magic behind preventive medicine is largely not
supported by reality.

And there's your answer: don't do the required annual physical and you get
dinged financially