Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] despen@verizon.net is offline

Default New study on wind energy

"HeyBub" writes:

wrote:

Show ONE repeatable experiment in the climate researcher's quiver.

Silly.

The warming effect of CO2 can be tested in experiments all day long.
Fill a tank with air add light, then vary amount of CO2, measure the
temperature.

The above line of reasoning is attempting to confuse the reader
because climate science makes predictions and the future only happens
once.

Even with that, there's a new result to measure every day and many
places to do the measurement.

Very silly.

But what happens when the observations don't line up with the
experimental/simulation/predicted data? A new report, just out today, shows:

Money quotes:
* Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space
than alarmist computer models have predicted

That's the great thing about science.
It adapts to the new data.

Notice that it doesn't start out with a conclusion that it defends at
any cost. More data comes in, new conclusions emerge.

Personally, I think it would be great if we found that CO2 levels
don't cause any problems. As soon as that's the scientifically accepted
conclusion, I'll accept it too.

Meanwhile, I'm not about to take my science from political leaders
including Al Gore and Dick Cheney.

--
Dan Espen