Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default New study on wind energy

In article ,
dgk wrote:
..

Both Climate Change and Global Warming are accurate terms, but right
wing folks kept saying "oh, it's so cold, so much for Global Warming".
People who don't understand that more energy means more extreme
weather fell for that ****. Climate Change is a more meaningful term
in that it doesn't specify just one aspect of what a changing climate
will mean.

And yet the article I posted a couple of minutes ago indicates that the
models are grossly wrong and the warming (at least from CO2) exagerated.

Do you actually think that the world isn't getting warmer? Virtually
all scientists know that. Some argue that human activity isn't
responsible, but most even agree that it is.

Nope to the first. As to the second "most" is hardly a really
technical term.

Changing a brand when it has a bad reputation (deservedly or not) is a
fairly standard practice. I, by the way, am not a Liberal. I am far to
the left of that. As Phil Ochs wrote, a "Liberal is 10 degrees to the
left of center in good times, and 10 degrees to the right if it
affects the personally". It's only with the complete takeover of our
media by corporate power that a Liberal is considered some sort of
radical.