Greg O

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

"JohnT." wrote in message
Look at goldwings...lot less money than a harley of
not-quite-as-well-equipped, and a lot more comfortable to boot.

John

I don't want a dresser. I don't plan on taking any long trips, just day
cruises so a Low Rider is more my liking. I may get a set of bags that you
can just toss on, but I don't see the need for heavy duty luggage!
I have a couple or frinds that ride 'wings. Yes they are nice bikes, I have
put a couple miles on one, but really not what I want.
I have looked at Honda Shadow and VTX lines but they still run over $12k!
Then a jap bike just drops in value from the day you buy it, where a HD will
stay close to it's original price as long as it is maintained.
Greg