Bob Davis

Default Designing home office with plenty of space... suggestions please

Another alternative you might consider is getting a large polycarbonate
chair mat. It is ridgid so chairs roll as easily as a hard surface, and it
will not crack, chip or break. Its expensive, but it will last a lifetime
and be the last chairmat you ever have to buy. My wife is a professional
artist. I had a custom 8' x 6' mat made for her. She stands on it to paint,
along with her easel and supply cabinet. You won't find polycarbonate
stocked anywhere. You have to have the matts custom made.

Bob

"Alex" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

I also want to pull-up the carpet and
put-in a wooden floor so my chair will roll easier.