Hal H

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

It never ceases to amaze me, the number of men afraid of their wives!
Just remember the last time she spent money on something she
wanted..........did she whine and whimper about you being upset about
the money she spent. It's your money, dammit! Wear your damn pants. Beat
your chest. Grunt alot!

The secret of how to avoid getting married, every 5 to 7 years I find a
woman I hate ( you have to really hate her!!!!!!!!!) and buy her a new
house, a new car, and hand her about 40000 dollars. Saves on the lawyer
fees.

Tom Kohlman wrote:

...as much as I expect flack and such, it had to be said...and as much as I
would like to do the LOL thing, I can't...

truth is truth!!! LOL