Dan

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

On Sat 21 Feb 2004 02:46:06p, "mel" wrote
in om:

you just had to go and say that didn't you? that was a fact I've been
trying to deny for some time now. I wanted tools so i started earning
money with them so i could buy more tools.....good news is I've
acquired quite a shop and my wife can't complain cause I've paid for
all the tools and then some. Bad news is it's become a second job and
now I've been forced to depreciate tools against earnings for the IRS
so i'm locked in to doing this for a minimum of 7 years.....

Hey, knock it off you two! I'm sitting here thinking I'm getting ready for
a nice little second income after I retire and you guys are letting all the
air out of my parade.

Dan