Bruce

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

In rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone wrote:

She just got back into the workforce after raising two kids and set up
her own account for her payroll deposit. She wants to feel that she has
her own money after a decade and a half of not having much of it.

Which is the reason for doing it. When my W quit her job, I started paying
her a salary out of mine, direct deposited into her account. Believe me,
they like it better that way.

Then again, you always have to deal with the stupid woman's thinking that
what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.