Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default A Prognostication

On 8/3/2011 11:40 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:03:07 -0500, wrote:

Two shop fans, blowing 105 degree, 90% humidity laden air, and the
temptation to come in from the shop the past couple of days is overwhelming.

AKA why I'm wasting time in the office at this time of day ...

Um, for the price of one of those Festering thingies, you could have
had wall/ceiling insulation and a window air conditioning unit. For a
couple/three of 'em, a full-blown HVAC system.

My, what interesting choices we make in our lives.

They are choices made with eyes wide open, C-Less. I'm quite capable of
installing air conditioning in any building myself, except ...

I do NOT like air conditioning in a wood shop. It causes more problems
than it solves.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010