Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: A Prognostication

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 00:07:33 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:53:17 -0700, busbus wrote:

But you need to do something instead of just gripe about it.

What needs to be done is to bring back jobs for unskilled labor. But
other than point that out to the politicians, there's not much an old
geezer like me can do.

BTW, how many migrant farm workers do we import every year because
American workers won't do stoop labor? At least that's what the farmers
(i.e. farm corporations) claim.

How many people are going to continue to spew that bull**** for how
long? Christ, Americans are lining up for ANY job now, and they have
for eons. The reason those jobs go to illegals is because they'll
work for less, work for longer hours, and never complain. It's money,
not American choice, which drives that business attitude.

Then again, many Americans can't bend over that far due to obesity.

--
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.