Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Prognostication

On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:03:07 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 8/3/2011 9:32 AM, Markem wrote:

Good idea as I have heard this "The weather in Houston is great 78
degrees all the time, now why anyone would want to go outside is with
tht is beyond me."

Two shop fans, blowing 105 degree, 90% humidity laden air, and the
temptation to come in from the shop the past couple of days is overwhelming.

AKA why I'm wasting time in the office at this time of day ...

Um, for the price of one of those Festering thingies, you could have
had wall/ceiling insulation and a window air conditioning unit. For a
couple/three of 'em, a full-blown HVAC system.

My, what interesting choices we make in our lives.

--
Win first, Fight later.

--martial principle of the Samurai